E-mail MeChristopher R. Sciotti
Chris Sciotti has been a member of the firm since 1981. He is a graduate of Wayne State University where he received a B.A. in Political Science and English in 1978 and his Juris Doctor in 1981. From January 1995 to the present Mr. Sciotti has been the owner and sole shareholder of Chris Sciotti P.C. as well as a partner in Thomas, Garvey, Garvey & Sciotti, PLLC where his practice specializes in injury claims, including medical negligence.
Mr. Sciotti has successfully tried many jury and non-jury trials and has participated in and acted as a facilitator, mediator/case evaluator and arbitrator for local District, Circuit and Federal Courts.
Mr. Sciotti is the member of the following organizations:
- American Association for Justice 1981 - Present
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association 1981 - Present
- Michigan State Bar Negligence Committee Member
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Former Italian American Bar Association Member
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Activities and Lectures
Developed and presented numerous People’s Law School Programs to teach ordinary citizens how the law impacts their lives.
Frequent lecturer regarding personal injury claims and civil jury trials.
- Michigan, 1981
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 1981
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.A. - 1978
- Major: Political Science
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1981 - Present
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1981 - Present
- Michigan State Bar Negligence Committee, Member
- St. Clair County Bar Association, Member
- Former Italian American Bar Association, Member
- Macomb County Bar Association, Member
- Macomb County Probate Bar Activities and Lectures, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Chris Sciotti P.C., Owner, Sole Shareholder, 1995 - 2009